Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thinking Thanksgiving

Our second fall family tradition is just a round the corner, Thanksgiving!

A typical Thanksgiving is usually a Sunday Turkey meal at my in laws. It's crammed full of food, people and love. With a family of 15 there is rarely enough stuffing to go around, but no one notices because were usually too busy joking and laughing.

Hubbs and I usually get two Thanksgivings though! A tradition that will continue for our family of 3 until we move into our much larger forever-dream-home. When that happens I plan to be hosting every single holiday meal, and just handing out open invites to each family member.

My mom does Thanksgiving Supper around everyones work schedule because our family is much smaller (a mere 7, 2 of those are new this year!). It's usually the Saturday or Monday.

I guess you can call this Thanksgiving tradition a temp-tradition for Monster. Especially because we're not even sure if Hubbs will be participating due to his crappy work schedule this month!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment