Thursday, September 30, 2010

Signs of Infant Cold!

Uh-oh! It sounds like the first signs of an infant cold!

My mind is frantic, my heart is racing and my Monster is sputtering! He woke up two hours after falling asleep for the night doing his little "fake" cough. The cough he does, staring straight at you trying to get your attention. I heard it over the baby monitor and rolled my eyes.

My first thoughts were funny until he coughed a few more times in a continuous stream, and then started crying. When I went into his room and picked him up his breathing was congested and I was instantly sad, crazy and disappointed all at once.

I take pride in having a "Healthy as an ox!" baby. Monster has yet to be attacked by the dreadful infant cold. Perhaps he's fine and I'm overreacting but it's what I do, I'm dramatic.

Only time will tell and in the mean time I will just replay everyone he came into close contact with in the last week so that I can send bad karma vibes their way!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment