Saturday, December 11, 2010

Baby Mohawk! - Photo Blog


I am super lucky! I don't have to wait for people to gush over how freakin' adorable my Monster is... I just know it to be a genuine fact. I also know that no one will really judge me for saying something like that because they're all saying it about their own children!

Monster knows how cute and hilarious he is... Which can be trouble in the future. For now, it's just hilarious to watch him ham it up with girls.. Especially pretty waitresses like tonight. Yesterday morning I decided to spike Monster's hair because we'd planned to take him to meet Santa for the first time. A meeting with Santa meant a photo op! Unfortunately, when I finally get the Santa photo scanned and posted you'll see that the mohawk fell and looked more like bed head. 

Here are some photos of the hawk first thing and my little boy model posing just perfect for the camera!   




Lookin' just like his daddy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment