Sunday, November 21, 2010

More B. Toys for Christmas!

B Toys are toys that frequent my blog because of my sheer adoration for them. I first came across the Time Square toy in Costco this summer and have not looked back since! I love absolutely everything about them; the way they incorporate learning, fun, music, animals, alphabet, etc.

So far Monster has the Times Square toy, and the Parum Pum Pum Drum toy. For Christmas, I've added to his B. Toys collection and may add more still. Every time I'm in the learning toy section at our local big box store I stop and oogle at the toys that are just out of Monster's age range a little too far for me to justify buying more for Christmas.

Anyways, I can't review them because, well I haven't opened them or had Monster play with them yet. I'm tempted, but they are Christmas gifts! The first one I purchased was one I've been looking at since I found B. Toys. It's the H2-Whoa! Toy. Essentially it's a "draw with water" toy! The board comes with four "pens" that you fill with water, and then draw on the board with. As the water dries the picture disappears (so if you want to keep your child's art work I suggest having a camera around when the toy is out).

Main attraction to this particular toy? I want to provide Monster with the opportunities to develop a love for many different medias including art like drawing/coloring/painting. However, most things aren't eatable and unfortunately Monster is still putting absolutely everything in his mouth. Also, pens and paints are messy on your walls, floors, fabrics and everything besides paper that babies/toddlers might decide to draw on. This toys only ingredient is WATER.

The second B.Toy we purchased for Christmas was the Holiday Wheeee-ls! The picture shows it as two separate packages with two cars each, but ours came with all four cars. The cars are a semi-soft plastic (perfect for teething babies) and they are the kind that when you drag backwards and let go, zoom off on their own ("pull-back-and-release")! Plus each car makes a different noise (ring, chime, rattle or squeak).

Stay tuned after Christmas for a Mommy Toy Review!
My Mommy Review of : Parum Pum Pum Drum

No comments:

Post a Comment