Friday, November 26, 2010

Rad Baby Shoes!

I'm not huge on baby shoes. They are usually ridiculously hard to get on, and even then they don't stay on for long.

Whenever I complain about baby shoes to other moms they something like "Oh, I just put them on to keep his/her socks on", well... I've never had an issue with socks. I've only purchased Monster one pair of shoes, all his other pairs are hand me downs or gifts. However, when we were in Spencer's I could NOT pass up these adorable infant shoes!















I originally bought them as a Christmas gift but of course, Monster was about to grow out of them a month before he was even supposed to have them. Even though they are clearly the coolest infant shoes ever, I've still only made an effort to put them on him twice.

Shoes are obviously not this mommies main concern.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. totshoes.com/

    ReplyDelete