Friday, November 26, 2010

Working? Student? Mom?

Not only have I returned to work to become a working mother, but I've also become a working, student mother.

What possessed me to take on so much? My desire to change professions. I was just hired at a local insurance agency and in order to sell insurance you must be licensed. I am definitely not complaining, the fact that the company was willing to hire me in an entry level, pay for my education, pay me to obtain my license and pay for my licensing, of course I'm going to work my butt off!

As a new mom, just returning to work it feels like a lot. Not only am I now away from my baby 5 out of 7 days a week for the majority of the day, but I'm studying after Monster is a sleep in order to obtain my license.

Just when I thought my life would settle down and be quiet until after Christmas, I am handed an opportunity I just could not pass up. How have you dealt with returning to work with a baby at home, and when did you find time for your husband?!

No comments:

Post a Comment