Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Ya give me fev-ah"

Baby fever. It's an absolutely serious condition that strikes mostly women.

Although it is more common once you reach your 30's it can be just has serious in the younger age groups. It's almost as if now that I've been pregnant and had my baby I have a mommy radar. No question about it, I will notice a cute baby or baby bump over a hot guy any day.

The condition is heightened if the women in question is around or holding an infant. Its almost like her uterus starts magnetically screaming "Get in HERE!". Does this condition ever fade or go away completely? I can not be sure.

All I know is that I will continue to push down my yearning for another life growing within in me and dutifully take my birth control until the fever has me so close to death I have no other choice but to listen to my body... And become a mother once more.

My heart hurts waiting for that day when I know it's time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I've had the fever since I was around your age! I've managed to survive it so far, but it's getting worse each day!

    ReplyDelete