Monday, September 13, 2010

B. Curious - B. Toys Brand

A couple months ago I blogged about a toy brand that I had found by accident and absolutely fell in love with.

B.Toys. I found one by chance at Costco and knew from the first second I lied eyes on it that it was a must have.

Things to love about this toy brand: The colors are amazing. Ok, so this might not seem like an important feature, but esthetically speaking I am sick of everything baby related being bright red, blue, white, etc. Just like the fact that I am reluctant to dress Monster in day clothes that are baby blue.

Reason two: The toy makers make a distinct effort to incorporate learning. I guess if I was a good mom this reason would probably be number one.

Reason three: I can really only speak to the piece that I purchased (Times Square) but along with learning the square accents different ways of learning. One side of the square is a press and play piano. Perfect for me because I'd really like my Monster to be musically inclined. Along with the piano, it also features a clock, numbers, alphabet pieces and shapes.

I'm not doing the toy justice, click here to see Times Square.

The reason I've brought the toy brand back up in my blog is because *pauses for suspense* Zellers has started carrying them! I stumbled across them in the "learning toy" aisle and almost shrieked with delight. When I say almost I mean, I did!

I know what I'm spending some money on around Christmas time! Not only for Monster, but the other children in my life. This is the second B. Toy I'll be purchasing for Monster! Parum Pum Pum.

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Monster :-)
    We are delighted and over-the-moon thrilled that you love our toys!

    And that you noticed how hard we worked on designing them with untraditional colors. We firmly believe you should not have to hide the toys when company comes over...
    Please write us at hello@justb-byou.com... I have something for you!

    ReplyDelete