Monday, September 13, 2010

Bath Time - Toys

Monsters bath time has always been one of the highlights of my day, he always enjoys himself in the tub.

I can't say that I was surprised to realize that my Pisces fish baby enjoyed the water (Note: Yes, I am one of those crazy "New Age" folks... Thanks mom!). Bath time fun only increases as Monster gets older.

Just over a month ago monster started sitting up with minimal support, but I was hesitant to let him sit in the big tub until he could really keep his balance. The last couple of weeks, even if we lie him on his mesh bath thing he just tries to sit up anyways. I decided to stop fighting it and just let him sit in the tub on his own.

Just last week I purchased more tub toys for Monster because in the beginning he only had a rubber duck. Once he lost interest in that toy, the tub was rather boring for him, sitting, staring up the tub walls (can't say that I blame him). Now we have a bunch of soft plastic sea friend toys that squirt water!

The sea friend toys are by Munchkin, and Monsters favorite thing right now is to be sprayed by the colorful, squishy little creatures. That or chew on the soft plastic turtle.

What are some must have tub toys for the babies that just can't get enough of the water?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment