Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fall Fair Family Tradition

Our first true family tradition I would have to consider the Fall Fair, and the Fall Fair Parade.

Hubbs and I have been attending the fair yearly since our relationship began 5 years ago. It only makes sense that my love for fall and the fair would result in a family tradition I will carry forth with my children.

This year we went to the fair on Friday and spent the afternoon walking around, seeing the sites and visiting the animals with Monster. He got quite a kick out of the goats, and it must have been because the goats weren't shy. Most of them popped their heads up as soon as thy heard voices in hopes of pets and love.

As always the food booths smelled exquisite, but that's something Monster unfortunately didn't get to experience this year. I ate some mini doughnuts for him though.

I feel so lucky to have a good tempered, happy boy. It makes outings much easier, therefor the creation of family traditions much easier.

To be continued...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment