Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mesh Baby Feeder = Teething Relief!

Finally I've found relief for some of Monsters infant teething!

Yesterday I blogged about my day, and Monsters horrendous time with teething. Really, it wasn't the worst day we've had together in a long shot, I assure you!

Today I did not give up the fight in relieving his pain. I refuse to use Tylenol unless it's a complete last result, I'd much rather find other ways. Today brilliance struck me!

Two months ago my mom bought Monster a Munchkin Mesh Baby Feeder so that he could try eating different fruits and veggies on his own. He learned quickly and can easily guide the mesh into his mouth. Here is the teething relief brilliance: I filled his mesh feeder with semi frozen banana hunks!

Every time Monster eats bananas he vocalizes the only way he knows how ("umm muuummm mmm") to tell us just how much he loves them. Today the bananas were just cold enough to offer some teething relief for his gums.

Another day, another success!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. hey friend....I went to Natures Fare in Kelowna and purached both homeopathic teething tablets which needs to be disolved and taken from a dropper and the homeopathic teething gel...they're brilliant. that and a little grip water with a good ole frozen teething ring and we're good to go. I usually bust out the baby tylenol if it's extreme and bed time. Good luck momma

    ReplyDelete