Monday, September 13, 2010

Fall Fair Photos

I thought I'd take a break between my Fall Fair Post, and my Fall Fair Parade post for a photo op! They're slightly out of order.. but cute just the same!

Mr. Monster I'd like to kindly introduce to you, Mr. Chicken.

This is Monster with his Auntie TG checking out the goats. As you can see Monster thinks goats are hilarious.
Turns out, they are absolutely hilarious!

This is my Monster all dressed up and ready to go. It's too bad soon after this photo was taken, he had a poopsplosion, and we had to change him into jeans instead of these adorable overalls. I chose this picture out of the 25 I took because I've never seen him make this expression before! Every single day he changes and gains a little more of a unique personality!

No comments:

Post a Comment