Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween Fun!

I am ecstatic that Halloween, my favorite holiday, is just around the corner! Add to that the fact that it's Monsters first!

We decided a couple if months ago (yes, I plan that far in advance) that I'd be going as Cruella and Monster would be my Dalmatian but that hasn't stopped us from trying on other costumes!




That is Monster as a Polar Bear! He looks concerned because there is a scary decoration in front of him. Poor little man!




Auntie TG got Monster to model some devil horns!




Finally these are just some awesome glasses our old waitress brought for him at a restaurant.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. FYI old navy has the CUTEST costumes for kids. Often a small selection but if you ind something it's AMAZING! Aiden was a monkey last year( probably again this year) and the costume was great

    ReplyDelete