Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today my ambitions were to keep my Monster occupied, and happy with new and exciting things to do and see.

One of our adventures today avoided the fussy drown of inside our living room by taking a bright and shiny walk outside to soak in the Vitamin D! I slathered Monster in baby sunscreen, and equipped him with his hat and sunnies (as well as myself). The trickiest thing was to sling my Snugli over my shoulders and strapped him in all alone. With my puggy princess at my feet, and a baby on my belly, we were off!

Each new sight, sound and smell Monster encountered he greeted with a squeaky squeal in delight! Every time he caught a glance of Lola's curly pug tail walking along in front of us he would shoot out a loud giggle! We stopped to chat with an old lady outside weeding, because they always love seeing and touching (ugh) my baby. Each new piece of nature we saw we stopped to talk about, and "pet".

This short walk, only took us 30 minutes, but the effects of seeing new and exciting things lasted all day. I didn't have a fussy moment, that was of course until bedtime hit.

Now, new ideas for tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment