Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shopping for Baby!

eI've said it twice in the last 24 hours and I will say it again! I can not believe I have found someone I love shopping for as much as I love shopping for myself!

Today my Monster, my mother and I ventured off to the city for trip to Costco! The first stop on my Costco adventure was of course the baby clothing section. I absolutely adore the baby clothing brands they stock!

I am not one for baby looking baby clothes. I dislike most soft colors like baby blues, greens, yellows, whites, etc. I like my baby boy to look like a little boy in strips and camo! I love deep colors and fantastic patterns or pictures, which is why Carter's really stands out to me! We were given a couple rompers as gifts at my baby shower, and haven't looked back since!

Another brand Costco Canada has in stock is Pekkle. Today I was able to sift through and find some adorable sleepers that will fit my Monster this fall. All the 6-12 month sleepers I bought him for this fall and winter he is wearing now, so we have to build up our supply. Again.

(...To be continued)



No comments:

Post a Comment