Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Photographer for Life

Hubbs and I got married just over a year ago, and one thing that wasn't difficult about the process was choosing a photographer.

Some couples don't share the same enthusiasm when it comes to having professional photos at their wedding. We decided early on in the planning process that professional photos were a necessity because in the end after the flowers die, and the food has been eaten the photos are all you have left.

We were referred to Marijanel Knight by my brother in law who had worked with her husband. When I saw the photos on her website and met with her in person the decision became easy.

We had to have her (in the most unstalkeresque, non creepy way possible).

What I didn't know was that I was choosing my photographer for life. Marijanel has gone out of her way to be creative, inventive, and accommodating for all three photo shoots she's done for us.

Just Saturday she did a mini family photo shoot with us in celebration of Monster turning 6 months on the 6th. She traveled to us from her home 2 hours away, and was understanding when our 6 month old was all but cooperative. Thank you MJ!

Photos coming soon!

Please visit her website here


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing Monster. :-) I have to say, the pic of Monster sitting on the pumpkins just had me O.o Seriously, your Monster could eat my Norton!

    ReplyDelete