Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fall Fair

When it comes to fall, I can not contain my excitement.

Everything about the season is absolutely amazing to me. Fall means relief from crazy hot summer temperatures, it means the leaves begin to change and drop, and Halloween is just around the corner.

Fall also means the Fair is coming to town! I often refer to the beginning of fall as "Fair Season". This year will be Monster's first fall, first "Fair Season".

The fair runs all weekend, but the beginning is marked with a parade first thing Saturday morning. Attending the fair (and spending far too much money...) and the Saturday morning parade has been a tradition for Hubbs and I since we've been together. A sweet tradition we plan on carrying on as our family grows.

I'm sure now that Monster is 6 months old, and a social-butterfly-flirt he will be thrilled to be in a large crowd with new sights, smells and sounds.

As a Fall Fair enthusiast, one can only hope Monster will happily share our tradition starting this year. Only 3 more sleeps until we find out for sure!

Monster modeling his Fall Fair attire



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment