Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Lifestyle Resolution -- Part Two -- Weight Watchers

I've made a conscious decision to change my life and am now accountable to this decision. Not only to myself, or my support system but to you beautiful people who read my blog. Any advice, or encouragement is always welcome!

Along with setting small goals to change my life and lifestyle I've also joined Weight Watchers Online in order to learn portion control and how to make better choices when it comes to eating. This I started a week ago tomorrow. Apparently I chose the perfect time to join because they've completely revamped the points system. For those of you who have attempted Weight Watchers in the passed, they've now changed the system so that all fruit and vegetables are 0 points, but have adjusted other things to be higher in points values.

It's all new to me, but so far I love it! If you sign up for the whole shabang (meetings, online) or just online you get full access to the Weight Watchers app. As long as you have an iPhone you have the opportunity to find out the points value of whatever you're going to eat, where ever you are.

In the spring, basically when it's in the plus rather then the minus around here I plan on taking Monster for a stroller walk every evening when I come home from work. That's in the future though because as it stands now it's far too cold, dark and late when I get home from work. We all could use some fresh air at the end of the day to clear our heads before bed.

Stay tuned for more New Lifestyle Resolution Blogs coming soon!





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment