Monday, January 10, 2011

Absentee Blogger!

I have been an absentee blogger. I had to really cram for my licensing exam and that meant little time for me.

My life lately has been work, spend time with Monster and Hubbs, study and some how find time to *try* to keep my house in order. I use the term "try" as loosely as possible because I haven't been doing a heck of a lot of cleaning, more delegating actually. Hubbs has been so supportive during the last two months and I couldn't have done it without him.

Now that the exams are done and over with (for now) I'm finding a little more me time. That means blog time folks! I have a lot of catching up to do! Here are some blogs to look forward to in the coming days:

Christmas Photo Blog, Infant 10 month milestone check list, 10 month photo shoot, and New Lifestyle Resolution blogs! Stay tuned!

I hope everyone has a safe, happy and memorable holiday season! I also hope you lives have returned to some normalcy!

No comments:

Post a Comment