Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Monster's First Snow Adventure! -- Photo Blog

Most of you who are frequent readers know that my Monster is a happy boy. He is one of the happiest little boys I've ever met. I am so lucky he is mine.

Do you think I could get a smile out of him while he was playing in the snow for the first time? Heck NO! He hated it! At one point he even cried. We spent maybe a total of 15 minutes outside, which was 15 minutes less then it took me to get him fully dressed in his snow gear! These photos were taken early December. Enjoy Monster's first time in the snow!



Full body shot of Monster in his cute snow suit. It's was really hard for him to sit,
bending at the waist with all that extra clothing on. :)


My artsy photo. Profile of Monster sitting beside a tree.


Really not so sure about this who ordeal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment