Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10 Month Photo Shoot - Photo Blog

 Every month I try to document the small changes that happen with Monster in a couple different ways. I blog about his achievements on the milestone check list found in What to Expect in the First Year. I also do a mini at home photo shoot with Monster on the 6th (the day he was born) of each month so we can see the gradual growth and face changes.

Here are a couple shots from his 10th Month Photo Shoot and one that was taken by Hubbs later that day (the last one). I just can't believe how much he's turning into a little boy. Toddlerhood is so close I can almost touch it.




Here is the happy boy smile that I was hoping for when we were playing outside in the snow for the first time!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 10 month my little man!
    Auntie loves you!
    J

    ReplyDelete