Monday, July 19, 2010

Commandments

I decided, whilst looking in the mirror recently that I needed to turn over a new leaf. 4 months after delivering my Monster I've reached my pre-pregnancy weight, but have yet to continue onwards.

It was nice to have a reachable goal, and the extra calories burned during nursing to kick start the weight loss. Now that my life and body has begun leveling out, I need to reevaluate my exercise routine, and caloric intake to keep things rolling... Off.

One night I was inspired to write my own 'Weight loss/Control Commandments' to help myself keep on track.

1. Thou shall not deprive oneself of the things one loves
2.Thou shall drink ones weight in water
3. Thou shall not eat past 8pm
4. Thou shall not over indulge
5. Thou shall be physically active once a day
6. Thou shall make small, reachable goals for oneself and celebrate once achieved
7. Thou shall drink a large glass of water before eating if one feels hungry
8. Thou shall always eat breakfast
9. Thou shall always eat slowly and stop once one is comfortably full
10. Thou shall always love thy food, and think twice before taking a bite

(... to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment