Sunday, November 7, 2010

Early Christmas Preparation

Hubbs and I have a huge family, and a lot of people to shop for at Christmas time. Therefor Christmas preparation usually starts in October for us.

By this time last year we already had half of our shopping done. This year, not so much. This year is the most important Christmas of my life so far, and that's saying a lot considering I got engaged three Christmases ago. This Christmas is Monster's first Christmas, and first Christmas as a parent.

Is it difficult to see why I am heart-racing-at-the-thought-of-Christmas excited? I didn't think so. I've already walked around the Christmas aisles of our local big box store a few times, dreaming about decorating.

Now, I'm not insane, I have not actually started to decorate... Unless you count the Christmas Countdown App on my phone, or the Countdown Chalkboard hanging on my front door? We're merely in the shopping and planning stage.

I apologize in advance for the many Christmas related blogs to come! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment