Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Crawling Maniac!

So, it's official! I have a crawling maniac on my hands!

It was a little over a month ago I posted photos of Monster on all fours in the crawling position. I had heard from a couple other moms that once the baby gets the balance down pat you can expect your little one to be crawling within two weeks.

Well, two weeks came and went and Monster was not crawling. We kept practicing but ultimately I wasn't overly anxious to have a baby "running" around and getting into everything. The issue stemmed from our laminate flooring. A baby trying to crawl + Pant-covered-knees slipping around on a laminate floor = One frustrated baby.

Sunday evening I decided to remove Monsters pants and see what happened. After a couple sold tries he was finally off and crawling! The best inspiration? The dog food in the dog food dishes!

He's not quite as fast with his pants on, but he's mastered crawling fully clothed too! It's been eventful around here to say the least, but so far I always know where Monster is because he laughs the whole time he's crawling as if to say "Just call me the KING!"

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment