Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day Light Savings

I don't normally panic when it comes to Day Light Savings, but I am now a mother of an eight month old.

I did absolutely no preparation for this night! I've been browsing some websites and each of then suggest slowly keeping your infant up later by making their bedtime 15 minutes later each day. Sounds completely logical, so why didn't I think of preparation sooner?

The last two nights at our house have been pretty hairy anyways! Right now I'm chalking it up to a calorie-catch-up wake up call. Lately Monster has been less and less interested with his bottles and more interested in eating solids.

Ultimately I am OK with a slow self weening process, however I am not OK with a midnight bottle wake up call. I give virtual high fives to each and every mother who has to deal with this on a regular basis, and yes I realize how terribly spoiled I sound by even complaining about it! I'm sorry!

After the last two nights why not add on another couple of days of strange sleep patterns on top?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment