Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Anticipating the 8th Month!

I am by no means anxious for my Monster to grow up, because I know just from the last year that time flies turbo style once you're a grown up!

Having said that I am SO ready to welcome the 8th Month of Monster's life with open and happy arms! The 7th month has been trying and slightly frustrating with our first infant cold, terrible infant teething, sleep regression due to a sick infant, and our first infant ear infection! All that, plus stuff going on with people around us has made October/the 7th month leave a bad taste in my mouth.

I am not one for wallowing though, and I am optimistically looking forward to November (and then CHRISTMAS-MONTH! No, it doesn't even get it's officially name) and all the new infant milestones Monster will reach and surpass! Hopefully the last couple of days has been a preview of the month to come, Monster has spent the majority of his days laughing at everyone and everything. We walked around a couple show homes today, just the three of us, and he could not contain his gleeful giggles!

Not to mention, aside from Christmas preparation November is generally a more quiet month of the year for us anyways.

Cheers to a great tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment