Wednesday, October 6, 2010

7 Month Photo Shoot

In honor of Monster's 7 month "Birthday" we did our monthly photo shoot! Here are some photos that didn't end up being bloopers! I spent a couple minutes playing with the editing tools over at picnik.com. Enjoy! :)


He looks like he's cheering himself on for hitting 7 months old! So CUTE!


When I put him on the floor he automatically went up onto his hands and knees in the crawling position. It's really too bad that he flopped down onto his tummy, instead of taking his first few "steps".


An adorable picture of my boy! I always say he looks identical to his daddy, but in this picture it's so obvious!


I made this for our facebook fan page (visit us here!) in honor of my favorite holiday! Happy soon-to-be Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment