Monday, September 20, 2010

Stupid Suspicious Mind

When you're not trying to get pregnant, avoiding it like the plague actually, it seems like every little thing makes you suspicious.

Hubbs and I would like to wait until Monster is closer to two before even thinking about trying to make him a sibling. I would like to attempt a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After C-Section) and in order to do so I must wait until at least two years from my surgery date.

We are using birth control and because we found out we are ridiculously fertile (we have magnets for sperm and eggs! Hahaha) I have an alarm set on my phone to go off every day at noon so I take it at the same time daily (even though it's not necessary to do so with the type I'm on) to make it uber effective.

So why is it that I am constantly worrying, constantly suspicious of early pregnancy symptoms and always over analyzing every little detail? Why is it such a big deal, when we would see the light at the end of the tunnel even if an accident did happen?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. lol, I know exactly what you mean! DH and I have decided to wait until Cody is at least 2 to start trying again, so everytime I get nauseous, My first thought is Oh NO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, not that it makes you feel any better, but I was taking the pill at the same time every day too (had an alarm set in my phone), and oopsie. I would like to strongly recommend using TWO methods (especially if you guys are as fertile as you say) or at least pee on a stick every month to be sure. I shook off all those early pregnancy things cause there was "no way" it was possible and I almost died.

    ReplyDelete