Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby Model and Shopping Adventures

This mommy just can't get enough cute baby clothes for her little man!

Today was yet another shopping day for my Monster and I, just this time replace auntie TG with my mom. We headed out to Vernon for an appointment and then cruised Walmart and Superstore.

It doesn't matter if I have money to spend or if I'm looking for anything specific we always have to check out the baby section of every store. At the Superstore we found the cutest little beanie hat for Monster to model.







He is such happy little shopper. We didn't buy the hat because it was already a tight fit, but modeling is almost as fun... Right? Grandma did buy him a couple new pajam-jam sets and an adorable outfit though.


Here is my little trooper in the Walmart cart checking out the new toy grandma picked out for him. My mom (who is a first time grandparent by the way) and I were in awe of the toy section today. I dread the time Christmas shopping rolls around, because her and I may go bankrupt just shopping for my Monster!

(Please note his absolutely adorable outfit. Cherokee polo and jeans both on sale $5 a piece at Zellers)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Haven got that toy from her Grandma too! First she just liked to watch the balls go round and round, and when she figured out how to work it she was in heaven :)

    ReplyDelete