Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Baby Butt

Just a quick post..

Hubbs, Monster and I are at the Interior Health Authority Armstrong branch with my mother-in-law waiting for her eye appointment. After searching the health pamphlets and papers, reading every word this building has of health info I am now officially bored.

Monster is happily playing with daddy on his lap, when I noticed the cutest thing! My question is, how the heck does baby butt crack happen with a Pampers diaper on?!





Mind boggling, yet absolutely adorable. It's been a busy day, so I have plenty of pictures and posts to come!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I love the leg rolls too! SO CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wonder that myself. But baby but crack is just so cute. :)

    J <3

    ReplyDelete