Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Shopping - Part One: Scout!

It's absolutely no secret that I am ecstatic about Christmas. I am all but peeing my pants in anticipation for Monsters first Christmas!

We started our Christmas shopping about a month ago but yesterday and the day before we bought a few more gifts for Monster that I want to talk about.

One of my favorite March Moms is a fantastic mother and blogger (Click here for her facebook fanpage). She also knows what she is talking about when she speaks because she is well researched. For awhile now she's been talking about Scout (from Leap Frog) and how that was one of the first gift she bought her Norton.

I will admit, at first I had never seen one or even heard of it. Friday while shopping at our local big box store I found Scout and immediately fell in love him! Scout is a Leap Frog learning toy that can be programmed and updated with your home computer. Not only that but he can "learn" your childs name to make it a much more personal stuffed toy. Scout is plush and cuddly, perfect for infant hugs!





Now I just have to try and hold out until Christmas to give it to my Monster! More Christmas blogs to come folks!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Muk Muk got the girly "Violet" version for her birthday, it's awesome... You can program everything... I strongly recommend opening it up and pre-programming it before Christmas morning that way Monster can just open it up and start playing with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marci! I will definitely be doing that. I want to playyyy anyways!! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favorite? Aww... Shucks. *preens*

    The husband has also decided that he's going to pre-program Scout for Norton before Christmas. I love that Scout is actually cushy, you know? Most of the electronic talking stuffies that we grew up with had something very hard in them that made them talk, but also made them less cuddly.

    ReplyDelete