Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Sixth Month Pt. 1

One of my fellow whattoexpect.com mommies is an avid blogger, she so kindly Ok'd the thievery of this blog idea.

When I found out I was pregnant via pee stick the first thing I did even before making a doctors appointment or telling our families was drive down to my local book store and buy the book What To Expect When You're Expecting. The book stayed at my bedside and became my bible over the 9 months I was pregnant.

Of course once Monster was born I would I turn to the pages within What to Expect in the First Year as my reference and monthly checklist.

I've decided to post Monster's progress monthly. Each month is separated into categories as follows:
By the end of this month, your baby...

...Should be able to:
Keep head level with body when pulled to sitting - Check, he's been able to do this for (at least two) months.
Say ah-goo or other vowel-consonant combinations - Check, Monster talks 90% of the day.

...will probably be able to:
Bear some weight on legs when held up-right - Check, for at least two months now.
Sit without support - Check, for just over a month

To be continued...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment