Sunday, August 29, 2010

Graveyard Transitions

I'm alive! I promise!

In an attempt at making the eventual transition of my return to work easier Hubbs has changed to graveyard shift.

Graveyard shift will be the best option for our working family because I plan on getting a day job. It is essential to me that one of us is Monster's primary care giver so that we see his infant milestones being reached. Not that we don't have many enthusiastic people lined up to relieve us of our parenting duties...

So far everything during the transition has been good, it's been fairly easy on everyone concerned. The only thing that's been taken away from me is my computer time (Computer is located in the bedroom and Hubbs routine is to sleep in the evening) for blog editing. Humph, small sacrifices.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment