Sunday, August 29, 2010

Review: 5 Months

Monster is coming up on his 6 month-iversary and with that comes a whole new set of milestones and experiences.

Despite my excitement, I have to admit that so far the 5th month has been my favorite (if I had to pick one)!

Monster has changed so drastically since his birth, and since he is my first child every little change and milestone reached is a cause for celebration.

In the 5th month Monster has a wide variety of foods he enjoys (moan worthy enjoyment) eating. Mostly fruits and veggies, some cereals, and a couple different finger foods.

His favorite way to play is sitting on the floor (on his own) and smacking his toys on the floor, or throwing toys off his exersaucer and onto our cats head.

My comedians newest fascination is with his own voice. Each morning I am greeted with an endless stream if screams and screeches between the most handsome smiles and giggles. Hubbs and I swear we've heard a couple words amongst his screeches, like "hi", "hey", and "mum". However I'm not sure he even knows what or how he did it.



Every single month I greet with sheer joy knowing it holds new things for our family and little Monster.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment