Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friday Golf Adventure

My Hubbs recently added Golf to his ridiculously long list of hobbies. He got a set of clubs from Monster and I for Father's Day and hasn't looked back since.

On Friday Hubbs made plans with Uncle Slim, Chop Stewy, Monster and I to go to a local golf course for 9 holes. I'm not much of a golf enthusiast, and I don't see much hope in me becoming a decent golfer because of my massive boobs. Needless to stay, I pushed Monster in his stroller and score kept while the guys played.

We were at the course for about two hours and I am proud to say that Monster was a perfect angel! He spent most of his the smile and talking to his toys. We had a much deserved Cheerio snack break around the 7th hole.




The golf course is full of hills and steep climbs (most are) so I definitely got some good exercise pushing Monster around for 2 hours. (It made me feel less guilty for over indulging in Birthday cake later that evening..)




Uncle Slim even tried to teach him some proper club handling technics. If my son is anything like my Hubbs they will make my bankrupt with all their hobbies!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment