Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Beginning

I'm new to the whole blogging universe. My blogging career started over at whattoexpect.com when I first became a member back in September(?) 2009.

That blog was primarily about my joys during pregnancy, and I didn't write very often. When I discovered blogger.com I was overjoyed with the different templates and color options. Therefor my loyalties switched (just for blogging, I still love WTE with my whole heart!).

I've recently had a couple friends mention my blog to me, and had the great pleasure of hearing they enjoyed reading it. I will admit, I grin like a moron for 2 days after hearing that. I gush when I see I have a blog comment because it makes me feel like I'm doing this for more then myself.

I started the blog with two things in mind, 1. That I had a place to keep my thoughts and ideas about the only thing in this world I know more about then anyone else; my child(ren) and 2. That this would someday be printed and kept for my child(ren) to read if they were ever interested.

From day one I never knew what I "wanted to be when I grew up" but I always knew I would become a wife and mother. If those are the only titles I will ever formally hold, I will still have lead a fulfilling and happy life. Thank you to those of you who read about my war stories along the way! :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment