Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Diary of a One year old

A lot of life has happened between now and my last blog. I can't even believe how long it's been since I typed about my Monster.

I'm going to start with life today, and work backwards trying to catch everyone up a little bit. Since I last blogged a HUGE milestone happened! MONSTER TURNED ONE!

Just before his epic 3-day-weekend of Birthday MADNESS, came a total of six teeth (four on top, two on bottom), his first steps, and a diet fit for a one year old. We're officially down to two bottles a day, of 3.25% Milk one at 4pm (as a late afternoon snack) and one at 7:30-8pm as a bedtime snack before his bath. Next step is exchanging his 4pm snack bottle with actual food, but that will come with time.

My one year old now runs, plays hockey with daddy, sits on a potty and LOVES cheese! Notice I said "Sits on a potty" he hasn't actually done any kind of business on his throne, but it's sure cute to see him perched up there playing with his pull-up. My one year old puts on hats, takes off clothes, throws toys on the floor, pets the kittys and puppy and even helps mommy holler outside the door when it's time for Lola to come back inside.

One year went by too fast and it makes me realize how becoming a parent is like entering a time machine...

No comments:

Post a Comment